Fiction/Reality juxtaposition

Via Candlemark & Gleam’s twitter feed…

Minimalist, Futuristic Library, although my experience with libraries locally makes me question their shock at OMG! Books!

This library reminds me in part of The Planner’s Library, seen in this icon by [personal profile] meeks.

Original article has more pictures & details.

This entry was originally posted at You can comment here or there.

2 thoughts on “Fiction/Reality juxtaposition

  1. Heh, libraries are all about books. Ebooks are still only 20% or so of the market. That leaves 80% of people wanting books… And yes, very much like your lovely icon!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *