Regine likes things to be tidy and does them almost the same way every year. 🙂
(* week before first sunday: old students arrive)
* First Sunday: New Students arrive
* First Monday: Classes begin
* First Friday (probably lunch): the “reveal” of the Changes. Many students don’t drop Mask now, however.
* First Saturday: first dance. In theory, every second saturday after that
* Second Thursday: theoretical mentor-choosing deadline
* Second Saturday: Hell Night
* Third Monday: Magic testing, magic classes begin
* Magic classes switch off every 2 weeks.
Anything I’m missing?
This entry was originally posted at http://aldersprig.dreamwidth.org/349867.html. You can comment here or there.