I’m making a new setting! (I’m sure you’ve noticed)
Actually, I’m making two, but Edally Academy (Steam!Goats) is going to be my nano project. So that’s the one I’m thinking about now.
Serials take money to start: ad money, art, domain name, possibly server space. Having a seed account will mean I can start out in January with as pretty a setting as I like.
For the below list, the school has nine Houses, covering fields of study.
All of them are named for former students who had mighty achievements.
Several of them, thus, have had more than one name over the years.
The three main characters are each in a separate House.
I’m thinking of offering the following things for auction:
- Naming rights on:
- A Protagonist’s House
- A background Hous
- a former House name
- a Head of a House (cameo)
- a background teacher (cameo)
- a student (cameo)
- Create an animal that will appear in the story
- Create a dish of food that will appear in the story
- Create a ~thing~ or device that will appear in the story
- Do you think this will garner any interest at all?
- Do you have any other ideas for auction items?
- Suggested starting bids?
- Less is more? Or more is more? (i.e., cut this list down, expand on it, or it’s good)?
Also, I know I was wrong, there’s four.
If you have not yet answered What do YOU want to see in Steam!Calenta? and think you might have interest in the serial, please go put in your feedback. <3
This entry was originally posted at http://aldersprig.dreamwidth.org/587847.html. You can comment here or there.