- If you use Pinterest, have you ever found yourself in Pinboard Bloat? Like, you start a board, Pinterest suggests some similar boards, so you follow them, then Pinterest is like “try these suggested pins” so you pin those and the next thing you know, your little board of, say, Addergoole Changes is a giant behemoth of mermaids and satyr beefcake and winggy people?
Or, ah, is that just me?
- Have I mentioned I love our InstantPot? So far, we’ve only made two dishes in it, but love it!
- If you haven’t checked in on the new Addergoole page, you can still earn fic with comments!
- And if you know anyone who might be interested in supporting my Patreon, Nimbus is stuck in the man-eating plant, and only the patrons can get her out!
(a couple patrons had to reduce or drop patronizing due to funding issues, and thus we are back down below the $40 net “serial episode a month” level. Poor Nimbus! Stuck! ~Woe~!)
- And this weekend: We installed a toilet!
Seriously, even if they tell you when you buy a toilet that there’s a wax ring in the package, buy two. Not one, two. You won’t regret it.
That being said, our pretty new reasonable-height dual-flush toilet is in and goes, YAY!
Our old one had been first stained by our rusty water.
And then some previous tenant had used something so corrosive to clean the orange that it had stripped the enamel off the porcelain.
And then the house was winterized, and the blue dye… stained the porcelain.
Black veined toilet! Ick!
(we’re looking into water softeners now…)
That’s one more step towards a non-ugly bathroom!
- I’m low on interesting links this week, so how about you? Share your cool links!
This entry was originally posted at http://aldersprig.dreamwidth.org/1161402.html. You can comment here or there.