It’s March! Aaaaa!
Okay! So, in February, I:
* Sent out 26 initial letters or postcards, to which I received 6 replies, to which I’ve replied, so far, to 4, with one more almost ready to mail
(32, 6 in)
* Received 6 initial letters, to which I’ve replied, so far, to 4, with one more almost ready to mail
(32+4 = 36; 6+6=12)
* Received one reply to my reply, which I’ve replied to.
(Total: 37 out, 13 in)
I mailed out two letters already today as well, both initial.
I wrote to:
* 5 relatives, with 4 more planned
* 10 complete strangers (from Twitter and the LetterMo and InCoWriMo sites)
* People I’ve known for years
* People I only know on Discord or Mastodon
* 1 person who used to live with me
* 1 person I met through 4TheWords
And, as far as I know, I have had one piece of mail completely lost in, well, the mail.
I plan to:
- finish my list of people-to-write-to, so if you haven’t gotten a letter yet and you asked for one, have faith! It will get there.
- Write back to everyone who wrote to me
- Take the 10th, 20th, and 30th of each month to write out letters to people or reply to letters I get in the meantime.
- Finish my STAMP card eventually (LetterMo Bingo, shown below)
- Make some envelopes
- Keep making Letter art.