I made this: http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2012/10/corn-dog-muffins/ as a test recipe:
* I subbed out hot dogs for small sausages (the size of breakfast sausages).
* I subbed out shorting, put in butter.
* I DID put in sugar (1-1/2 T for the half recipe)
* I did a half recipe but used a whole egg.
* might add creamed corn next time, as per our normal Jiffy doctored recipe.
* cool sausage before adding.
* Better second day
This entry was originally posted at http://aldersprig.dreamwidth.org/719228.html. You can comment here or there.