Things to be Renovated Include:
– repair and paint walls
Install new window
– new trim for window
– have new baseboard radiators installed
– have new carpet installed
– build new built-in closet
(later: new linens, duvet cover, and paint job on dresser)
Next, in some order depending on mood:
– strip wallpaper, paint, install doors to util room and kitchen, replace trim (and paint trim), repair hook board and seat and paint/decorate
– spackle sand paint non-paneled walls, remove paneling where feasible.
– Install reasonable light fixtures.
– fix short doorway between rooms
-(next year – level and replace floor)
– rip everything out and replace it, incl. kicking bathroom wall back for a 6′ tub
– clean, seal off attic, repair/replace shelves
– have leaks fixed
– Repair stairs
This entry was originally posted at http://aldersprig.dreamwidth.org/139913.html. You can comment here or there.