Weight and Health:
- Lose 36 lbs over [48/36] weeks. Fit comfortably in [my smallest jeans/a size 6].
- Be active a little every day, a good amount (1/2 hour+ once a week, a lot (2+ hours, a hike) once a month)
- Get rid of encroaching flab under arms; have a stomach I don’t mind being seen in a swimsuit.
- Eat more vegetables: at least half the plate at least 3x/week
- Be able to handle the stairs at any of the given local parts without panting.
- Have Rin/Girey finished and ready to Kickstart by April at latest (this allows for working on it in JaNoWriMo and MaNoWriMo)
- Submit at least one story a month for publication
- Get Addergoole E-books available
- Work on B-sides and have at least
105 available before the end of the Addergoole Year
- Go to at least three social events this year
- Make at least one friend I feel comfortable hanging out with for, say, coffee once in a while
- Set boundaries. Tell people when they’re making me uncomfortable.
- Language: learn how to speak in un-ambiguous language and ask for clarification when I think someone else is being ambiguous
- Find an
marginalizationorganization plan that works and stick with it. (so far ToDoist seems to be working very nicely.
How about you?
This entry was originally posted at http://aldersprig.dreamwidth.org/439777.html. You can comment here or there.