Why haven’t mad scientists taken over the world? Either they already have, and we just don’t notice, or they’re too dysfunctional to take over much of anything.
This setting posits a little bit of both.
All The Stories
- Re-Engineered, for the Giraffe Call (@shutsumon)
- Golden Egg? A drabble of Science!
- Making Friends, a story of Science! for the Giraffe Call (@Anke)
- Shows Promise, a story of Science! for the Giraffe Call
- 16-Minute Saturday: 100 Per Cent
- In Theory, a story of Science! For the Giraffe Call
- P is for the Possum Postulate, a story of Science! for the Giraffe Call
- Alibi, a story of Science!
- Science! Character List
- Through Biology, two drabbles
- Blame Game, a story of Superheros (or possibly Science!) for the Giraffe Call
- In a Fashion, a story of Science! for the Giraffe Call (@lilfluff)
- Science! landing page updated
- Science! Landing Page
- Next on the Tour, a story of Science! (@rix_scaedu)
- Impossible Projects
- Three Weeks For Dreamwidth: Three Weeks for Worldbuilding – Science!
- Landing Page: Science!
- What are we Sciencing For, then?
- Some People Just Want to… a story for my Summer Giraffe Call
- More people might want to… a continuation
- Well, You See, It seemed Reasonable… a story of Science!
- The Trouble With Chickens…
- The Trouble With Theories…
- DRINK ME
- The Trouble With Assignments….
- The Trouble With Guides…
- Kaijune: Catch ‘Em
- The Problem With Ferrets
- What’s in the Garden?
- The Whisky Tango Foxtrot