Questions from moonwolf
1. Why did you start writing Addergoole?
Hrrm. That’s convoluted.
Steps: A friend introduced me to Tales of Mu.
I had been writing for a while by then.
And I wanted to share my writing with other people.
Web-fiction seemed like a brilliant idea.
Then it was a matter of – well, then, what should I write?
I had the Tír na Cali setting. I wanted something sexy, because Mu was so sexy. But Tír na Cali suffers from some really horribly shallow worldbuilding. So that wouldn’t work.
So… what if I just changed a few details?
And then Addergoole was born.
2. What’s your favourite thing about crowdfunding?
Immediate feedback! I can tell what works, and what doesn’t work!
3. If you could pick any of your verses to live in, which would it be and why?
Ack! I like writing dystopias… not so much living in them!
I think Facets, if I could be on the team. Or another team, but I really like Cole.
Or Stranded. Stranded would be nice.
4. What magical power would you love to have?
Teleportation teleportation teleportation
5. If you suddenly got sucked into an RPG which one would it be and what sort of character would you be?
I really don’t know that one.
gut says Werewolf: the apocalypse. Child of Gaia Theurge.
• Comment with “Catch the fox”
• I’ll respond by asking you five questions so I can get to know you better.
• Update your journal with the answers to the questions.
• Include this explanation in the post and offer to ask other people questions. (<- let's make that optional
This entry was originally posted at http://aldersprig.dreamwidth.org/464847.html. You can comment here or there.